Launch CReader VII+ is a new generation of core diagnostic product for professional and individual users released by LAUNCH, a DIY diagnostic product whose development is based on DPU platform composed of chip DP431 and JV700 as core components which are independently developed and designed by LAUNCH. The main functions do not only include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also cover professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU’s (ENG\ABS\SRS\AT) of vehicle.
Launch CReader VII+ Features and Funtions:
- 4 Systems Diagnoses: LAUNCH scan tool vii+ can read/erase codes, view live data stream and turn off the warning lights in the Engine system, Transmission system, ABS and SRS.
- Full OBDII Functions: The obd2 scanner features all 10 OBDII test modes, such as I/M Readiness, Live Data Stream (in graphic format), O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test, etc.
- User-friendly Design: LAUNCH scan tool Vii+ has an ergonomic handheld design with 3.5” TFT display, user-friendly button layout, and a wear-resistant housing, for simplicity and durability.
- Fast and Intuitive Operations: LAUNCH VII+ OBDII scanner has a fast and intuitive operation through an easy-to-use interface and responsive operating system.
- Wide Compatibilities: The obd2 scanner is compliant with all the OBDII protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898).
- Multilingual Built-in DTC Lookup: LAUNCH VII+ is equipped with a built-in DTC library combined with multilingual menu, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- Supports data recording and playing back.
- Provides lifetime free online update service.
Launch CReader VII+ Reviews:
I bought Creader vii+ prime with a Saturday delivery. I immediately updated it to the latest software and it took about 20 minutes. It was pain free and pretty simple to do on a Vista Machine. I downloaded all the parameters for every car. Plugged it into my 1999 Volvo and it worked perfectly. Troubleshoot a bad O2 sensor and not working fuel gauge. Looked at live data, scanned the engine computer and even got the Volvo factory codes out of it. What a great product. 5 stars.
So far so good with Launch Creader vii+ reader. It has a lot of detailed information about my 2012 Camry. It allowed me to clear one DTC code that seems like (hopefully) has fixed my intermittent issues.The only thing that was somewhat weird was the update feature. It wasn’t super difficult, just a bit confussing and a long URL to type in to find the right site to download the update. Lack of thourough instructions on the process as well, but it’s easy enough to figure out once you get the correct site to download the updates from. I can verify that it updated correctly on Windows 10 Home Edition, it’s just there is no reference for that operating system, only Windows XP, 7 and 8.
Works great everything I need to find it does, it picked up an ABS sensor with ease the dealership wanted 165.00 to scan my car.Code reader paid for itself right away