This article is about how to perform Mercedes Benz 4th Generation Gearbox clone with Launch X431 Pad V / Pad VII Plus X-Prog3 GIII (update software to Immobilizer programmer V10.06)
Here we go for the operation guide:
- Select the Anti-theft programmer software, click [OK] -> [OK] to enter.
- Connect the Immobilizer programmer as shown in Figure 1, and select 【Gearbox】-> 【Benz】-> 【VGS-NAG3】
- The current Read/Write data volume is large. To improve communication stability, please use the USB for connection.
- Click “OK”, please perform the [Connect] function first.
- Select 【View Wiring Diagram】, disassemble the original gearbox and connect the Immobilizer programmer with harness.
- Before performing operations of other functions, please first perform the [Connect] function to verify whether the gearbox is connected to the programmer.
- Click [OK] and then click [Backup complete data] as shown in Figure 8 and 9, to backup and save the internal data of original gearbox.
- Click 【Disconnect】to disconnect the original gearbox and the Immobilizer programmer.
- Perform step 5 and step 6 again to connect the external gearbox with the Immobilizer programmer;
- Click [Restore complete data], select the data backed up in step 7; click “Yes” to write the data of original gearbox to the external gearbox.
- Here the cloning for gearbox has been basically completed, but in order to determine whether the data of original gearbox has actually been written into the external gearbox, click [Backup complete data], back up the data of external gearbox at this time, and click [Disconnect], and then click the Return button to return to the interface.
- Click 【Data Comparison】and enter the data comparison interface.
- Click 【F1】,【F2】to respectively import the data of original gearbox saved in step 7 and the data of external gearbox saved in step 11.
- Click 【Comparison】, as shown in Figure 20, and finally install the external gearbox on the vehicle.
Alright, Launch X431 Pad V Plus X-Prog3 / Launch Pad VII Plus X-Prog3 do a great job for Mercedes Benz VGS-NAG3 Gearbox Clone.