Why do you need a new Launch X431 scan tool?
1- it supports special functions
Go on your reading for details…
The 2017 version of Launch x431 v diagnostic tool 100% works good in special functions, especially perfect in auto key programming.
Special functions incl. Injector test, Fuel pump test, Purge control solenoid, Oil Reset Service , Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake Reset , Battery Register / Battery Maintenance , ABS Bleeding , Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn , Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration , Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset….
For repairmen working in a garage,
– The most popular functions in a repair garage: All covered!!!!!!
TPMS, Oil, Brake, SAS, Gear Learn & Bleeding….
– Very easy to operate: Click, click…done!
Launch engineers optimize the program;
users just click to finish it and never worry about damage when using
– Low cost: no need buy many repair parts
TPMS reset is necessary after the tire inflation or tire change; with 2017 version launch x431 v, the car repair shop can earn more, almost no need the cost.
2- Widest vehicle coverage among launch x431 scan tools
The new Launch x431 v 8-inch diagnostic tool has the widest vehicle coverage: up to 93 car brands about 220 car models.
– It can work good on Brazilian, Malaysian, Chinese, India and Australian cars, which almost can not be achieved with old launch 431 v scanners.
There almost no good and reliable diagnostic equipment for cars from Brazil, Chinese, India, Australia, so that the Launch team develops and adds the cars successfully.
– Also, it covers almost full European and USA cars.
Note: car software can be updated for FREE within 2 years.
Usually, what users pay for launch x431 software update is worth a new machine with a bit extra cost. So, the 2-year free update means that the users get 2 machines at a price of 1 machine; that is, save the cost for one machine.
3- 8-inch X431 V launch supports 2017 new BMW cars.
The 8-inch X431 V supports 2017 new vehicles, incl. the 2017 models, such as BMW the 2017 year.
BMW v49.55 software can diagnose the electronic systems of BMW up to 2017, incl. Engine, chassis, body and other parts. The operation is the same as the original scan tool.
Note: Coding program
The coding program is much easier to operate, compared with the original equipment. Just click on the tablet to finish coding. Repairmen/users can save the training cost, which usually is as several times as the tool.
The BMW coding program interface via Launch x431 v
– bmw key programming…perfect
cheaper than a professional bmw key programmer
much much easier to program keys than with others
less risk to take
– special functions….ok
tested 100% with oil, tpms, brake, sas, gearlearn & bleeding
– free update with 2 years
The 2017 version launch obd2 scan tool is verified to work ok with 2017 Toyota models.
Toyota v48.82 software can diagnose powertrain, chassis and body systems up to 2017 on Toyota vehicles.
Module exchange, registration, tlectric throttle learning… OK for Toyota!
Online function is available through VW V28.0 software running on Launch x431 v 8-inch diagnostic tool:
– No need the German server
– save a lot
– a must for an auto repair shop
– the only tool can realize it
So, here are the TOP 5 reasons of the 2017 Launch x431 v 8-inch obd2 scan tool. Also, there are lots of benefits of it, such as
– 8 inch bigger screen with higher resolution
– reasonable PDA design
– better Bluetooth connector, distance: 10M(Without Obstacle)
– no need activation
– no IP and language limitation
– change the setup language yourself
– fast running speed
If you wanna know more about this new x431 v scan tool, you can go to https://launch-x431-v.blogspot.com/; all details you want can be found there.
If you wanna look for a good man of his word to trust, you can go to http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/
Using the Launch X431 V8 inch scan tool is bound to save the user from several incompatibility hustles usually seen with some tools. With the addition of new European and American car models, it can be the best solutions for Euro and USA owners. And the cost now is very reasonable, only €649 in some online shops, such as obdii365.com and the like (as a new scan tool, but i bet the price will go up).
Things We Liked
- Convenience– by reducing the time of scan and repair, the OBD 2 scan tool gives the user the assurance of having to drive an up to date vehicle.
- Cost effective– with several features meant to cut on the cost of repair, you can be sure of having a pocket friendly scan process in addition; the tool covers a wide range of cars making one with it not to worry whether it will work. Moreover, the Wi-Fi update feature allows the tool have the ability to work even on new cars.
- Aesthetic value– get this device and you will agree that it is good looking. in addition, the machine has a nice design befitting its use.
- User friendliness– the size of the device is small which can even fit n the users pocket making it quite convenient to carry around and store. In addition, the multi lingual interface gives the user a lease of life in terms of getting the correct updates and translations.
- Longevity– the Launch X431 V WI-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad makers has assured its users of the longer use. With the wireless internet update feature, the duration you are likely to enjoy its use is longer for engine repairs.
Things We Didn’t Like
- High cost of purchase– this is not a tool for use by an average income earner. With its sky rocketing cost, you may not manage it even with the lucrative discounts offered by most online stores. (Actually, you cannot find another cheaper than €649 athttp://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/launch-x431-v-8-inch-tablet-scanner.html). In addition, this price is an impediment to the objective of reducing the cost and time of car repair.